Add and deduct from MyCRED currency types from Formidable forms through the use of this plugin. Just like MyCRED, this will support multiple currency types and it is completely customizable.
All that you need is MyCRED and Formidable Pro installed, and then you can install this add-on in order to integrate the two together.
- Can use multiple credit types
- Will help to restrict a credit type from going below 0
- Will take the value either from another field or a set value
- Can use multiple MyCRED actions in order to deduct or add from different credit types
- Able to choose whether to update only when creating an entry or also when editing.
Download and Setup:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- In WordPress Admin, go to “Plugins” → “Add New” → “Upload” (At the top of the page)
- Click the browse button and choose the ZIP file that you downloaded after purchasing it. You can then install it. Afterwards click “Activate” to activate this plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to “Formidable” → “Global Settings” → “MyCRED”. Enter your activation key there, click on active, and then you can use this plugin.
- To use it, you can add a MyCRED action by going to “Formidable” → Your Form → “Settings” → “Actions”, and from there you can add a MyCRED action.