Subscribe your users to a MailPoet mailing list when they subscribe to your forms. All that you need is MailPoet and Formidable Pro installed, and then you can install this add-on in order to integrate the two together.
- Will allow you to add a user to a MailPoet list
- Can add a user to multiple list
- Can be conditional based on different fields
- Can choose which fields to use for the first name, last name, and email.
Download and Setup:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- In WordPress Admin, go to “Plugins” → “Add New” → “Upload” (At the top of the page)
- Click the browse button and choose the ZIP file that you downloaded after purchasing it. You can then install it. Afterwards click “Activate” to activate this plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to “Formidable” → “Global Settings” → “MailPoet”. Enter your activation key there, click on activate, and then you can use this plugin. Look at the second screenshot to see where to find the icon.
- To use it, you can go to “Formidable” → Your Form → “Settings” → “Actions” and then you can add your MailPoet action there. You can add as many as what are needed.